Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Day 32: Day-es Interruptus 2

A little boy is still not a 100% and a slightly older girl who has a serious case of Igotwhatrestoclassgoticitis, evidently only cure-able by major doses of chocolate buttons and iPad sessions... end result, I'm falling behind. 

As you can see, I always try to ink the background first . I do this because the background pretty much has to look a certain way and once it's done, it is easier to ensure that your characters stand out



If you want to find out what is going on in the panels or if you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

(Jon Pay, PI and All supporting characters ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)
characters stand out.

No comments: