Thursday, December 14, 2017

Day 34: Another day

Okey, did you see yesterday's post ?!? Even I thought there were some cool stuff in there. If you didn't see it, I hope you check it out. 

Junior is getting better but I'm still behind. Should be all caught up tonight... or at least so I hope. 

Here's today's update. New day in Cobb City and Jon Pay is on his way to his office. I do not consider myself a good caricaturist by any measure, but hopefully some of you may recognise the group of homeless men trying to earn a dollar or two by singing on the street. If you do figure out who they are suppose to be, let me know below. They'll be back in a few panels and again in a few pages. The ever grown supporting cast...


If you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

(Jon Pay, PI and All supporting characters ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)

No comments: