Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Prizefighters & Knickerbockers have a few more panels

     I have boldly been bragging on FB that I am producing panels again. That being said, I am putting my stylus and iPad where my keyboard is and posting the latest tier that has finally been completed.

     It may seem out of nowhere that I am producing again (especially since my last Pf&Kb-update was back in 2010...), but thanks to the Cork Comic Creators and Turncoat Press, I have slowly getting back into comic book work for the last year and a half. Thanks to these support groups (cause that's what they've been for me) I have produced more comic book work in said 18 months, than I have in the last seven or so years. I am planing on keeping it up and will hopefully be making all kinds of announcement in the not to distant future.

     That being said, here is the tier I promised. Although, I won't post every panel, I am hoping to post more soon and on a more regular basis...

     As always, do let me know what you think.

(All characters copyright and trademark C. A. Aabø 2015)

No comments: