Sunday, December 3, 2017

Day 23: late post, but with time lapse

Apologies. Between the Late Late Toy Show and Xmas tree decorating, I am posting very late. (Haven't slept yet, so it's still today.)

Figured I'd better make up for it, so I recorded the entire panel being inked. (Also figured it had been a while since the last one, so it was time!) It's roughly 2.5 min (sped up). For future if I hit that lenght, I'll try to add a voice over to explain some of th stuff I'm doing and to make it more interesting. No time this time around. Already late, remember? Doing this blog/production report for me, but those of you who are kind enough check in, help me feel guilty if I don't stick to the daily log in. Thank you for that (seriously.)

Any way, here's the final panel and below is the time lapse. I hope you enjoy and leave any questions or comments below.

Have a great weekend.






If you want to find out what is going on in the panels or if you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology

(Jon Pay, PI, Gus MacDugal and Jack Knightley ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)

No comments: