Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Day 33: lots to see

Again pressed for time. Only got some time here and some time there, got to do a little bit of different things. 

First off, here is the final panel of the top half of page. 18. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but I work in half pages (sometimes even more than half, depending on the layout of the page). That means I've filled in the missing characters from yesterday



I also discovered that I had accidentally saved enough screenshots to make a progression video of the top half of page 18. It's only 40 seconds long (with music this time) and you'll get to see a little more of how I work. 




I also ended up with a little computer time, which never happens. As a result I finished lettering an earlier page, page 11. Now, I can't show you the whole thing, as there are one or two minor (or major...) spoilers in the first few panels. Still, you get some cool panels. 




If you want to find out what is going on in the panels or if you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

(Jon Pay, PI and All supporting characters ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)


No comments: