Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Day 13: Established

Okey, so this ended up being a two-day panel.

One of many things I love about working digitally (I "ink" on a iPad Pro with ApplePencil), is the eraser. You draw the full background, making sure everything goes to the vanishing point. Then you just erase anything you don't need. Yes, you could of course do the same thing traditionally but you'd be left with bulky, blobs of whiteout. 

Here's Jack Knightley springing to action. 


And here's another Gus MacDugal Moment


 If you want to find out what is going on in the panels or if you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

(Jon Pay, PI and Gus MacDugal ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)

No comments: