Friday, November 24, 2017

Day 15: corrections and moving on

I finished making corrections to yesterday's panel. (These corrections didn't slow me down as much as panel one did, but you can see me working on them here.) What do you think? Better?

And I managed to continue. 

Raymond Chandler has been quoted for saying that whenever he was stuck in a story, he would have someone walk through a door with a gun. Not quite what happened here, but I like that little nugget of information and I like to refer to it every now and then, especially if I'm stuck in a story. 


If you want to find out what is going on in the panels or if you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology (sorry. Not included in any of the Black Friday offers. Then again, they're always cheap.)

No comments: