Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Day 5: half a page done

Ok, I will honestly say I wasn't sure I was gonna make this one;a bit of background, tiny bit of foreground and three characters on different levels. Granted compared with some of my other backgrounds, this is nothing, but still.

Can't show everything this time around, so here's the background WIP and a young man patiently waiting his turn. 


I also accidentally did a close to a full time lapse of the inking of the characters. However, I don't think anyone would sit through seven min, so I will see if I can't edit in to a vlog-episode (of which I have made a whole ONE of...so far...). If you feel otherwise, let me know and I'll post it later.  

And, as always, if you want to learn more about Jon Pay, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

(Jon Pay, PI ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)

No comments: