Thursday, November 23, 2017

Day 14: Editors...

Don't just hate when you finish something and you are really happy with how it turned out. You show it to people whose opinion you respect and you expect them to sing your praises. Instead they start pointing out things that are wrong and/or could be improved. And you know what's worse?!? Having to admit that they are right!!!

So here's the panel that Rob X Román, script-doctor and editor of Jon Pay, PI: Prizefighters & Knickerbockers and Frank M. Cuonzo, colorist extrodinare and also editor, had issues with. They felt I needed to make some changes to Jack Knightley. (Thanks, guys, for always pushing me to do better!)


And here's me trying heed their advice and make the suggested improvements. 



What do you think? Were the guys right?

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and family.

If you want to find out what is going on in the panels or if you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

(Jon Pay, PI and Gus MacDugal ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)

No comments: