Friday, November 10, 2017

New commitments

Well, that year flew by. My apologies. This has been a bit of a tough year for my family. I won't go into details but we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (far far FAR ahead...). 

I have done quite a bit of progress on Prizefighters & Knickerbockers and the plan is now to have daily ink updates. I'm not sure I'll be able to be as consistent as I was with my  642 Things To Draw challenge but the plan is to finish a panel a day or half a page a week. I am not working on this full time and with my daily life (and my basic 12-panel layouts) it seems a fairly realistic goal. I won't be able to post every panel as it might ruin the story, but I will do my best to keep things interesting. 

Here are my latest two panels to be finish. 




If you wanna see some of what I have been up to, please check out the Jon Pay Facebook. And if you want to learn more about Jon Pay, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

Thanks for checking in and feel free to let me know what you think!!

Have a good one. 



No comments: