Sunday, November 12, 2017

Day 3: something a little different

As promised I will try to mix it up a little. That being said, here is a time lapse of my latest panel. I have been looking forward to this one. Just thought Jon Pay looked cool in it.

As you can probably see, I try to stick to the rule of doing the outline of the character first, followed by all the details after. It's not so important in a panel like this but in a busier panel with things happening on several (visual) levels, it makes the panel work better if you can separate the different levels solely by the outlines. At least that was what I was taught and it works for me, so again, I try to stick to it.

As always, comments and feedback is more than welcome.



And if you want to learn more about Jon Pay, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

(Jon Pay, PI ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)

No comments: