Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Day 6: "oh! Oh! Pick me!!"

I was doing so well last night, I thought I was gonna be able to finish two panels. Then I had a major technical issue with FlickNex and before I knew it, two hours had gone by and the technical issue was still there... ain't technology swell?!?

At any rate, here's my panel. I told you Gus MacDugal was only biting his time. The rest of the page is pretty much all him. 




I love having Gus in a scene. He is just such a fun character to work with. More than once he'll pretty much write himself and I am forced to cut jokes that I find hilarious but have nothing to do with the story and actually slows things down. At least he has several chances to shine in Prizefighters & Knickerbockers as he also did in Bullets, Babes & Bylines

And, as always, if you want to learn more about Jon Pay or Gus MacDugal, there are three comics available on ComiXology (for a very reasonable price if I do say so myself... and I'm a cheapscape...)

(Jon Pay, PI and Gus MacDugal ™ & ©, C. A. Aabø, 2017.)

No comments: